Collaborations with International Research Institutes
- Agricultural University of Athens, Athens, Greece - Research projects in the field of solar desalination and studies on solar systems and thermodynamic cycles.
- Nano-RAM Technologies, Bangalore, India - Research in the field of hydrogen storage and photocatalytic materials and their use in transport engineering.
- Tel-Aviv University, Tel –Aviv, Israel - Fostering an international exchange to promote intercultural understanding, each university acting as host institution, will accept full time students in their undergraduate programs for one full academic year
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Santa Catarina, Brazil - To foster mutual collaboration in higher education specifically encouraging development of contacts and proposal of collaborative research projects.
- University of L’Aquila, L’Aquila, Italy - Collaborative interest in the field of hydrogen storage materials and their use in transport engineering.